
Most people know that I LOVE the Olympics! When the Olympics are on, I am glued to the television for two weeks. It does not matter what sport is playing, I'm hooked! If it was possible, I would spend the next couple of weeks playing hooky from work to keep watching during the day:) Sadly, staying home from work for the Olympics does not count as a good excuse with my boss.
One thing that has got on my nerves from this Olympics is the endless discussion of the lighting of the torch. I watched the opening ceremony and I saw the malfunction. It was not that bad!! It makes me sad that everyone is talking about the malfunction when the ceremony was perfect! On another note, it is so sad to hear about the terrible tragedy on the luge.
Someday I am going to attend the Olympics and be able to experience all the excitement first hand...but until then, I am going to have to rely on NBC to fulfill all my Olympic needs:)
One thing that has got on my nerves from this Olympics is the endless discussion of the lighting of the torch. I watched the opening ceremony and I saw the malfunction. It was not that bad!! It makes me sad that everyone is talking about the malfunction when the ceremony was perfect! On another note, it is so sad to hear about the terrible tragedy on the luge.
Someday I am going to attend the Olympics and be able to experience all the excitement first hand...but until then, I am going to have to rely on NBC to fulfill all my Olympic needs:)

No comments:
Post a Comment